Re: RARA-AVIS: Dennis McMillan site.../Nisbet

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 14 Apr 2003

Ron,

I don't know anything about the McMillan site, but since you brought up Nisbet . . . Have you read his other books? I read the first (The Gourmet, I think, republished by Black Lizard under another name) and thought it was pretty good, but not great. I have a few other books by him -- ran across them just the other day -- but haven't gotten around to reading them. Have you read them? How are they?

Mark