RE: RARA-AVIS: Plug, sort of

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 14 Apr 2003

Miker wrote:
>What's it about?

Good question. I'll have a go...

Royston Blake is Head Doorman of Hoppers Wine Bar and Bistro. He has the biggest problem of all for a bouncer - people are starting to question his bouncing ability. Rumours are spreading. And it doesn't help that we're in Mangel - a town where you can't flush the chain without everyone hearing it
- and no one can actually leave. Not if you're a local anyway.

Blake speaks for himself better than I can. I'll see about getting an extract put up somewhere at a later date, so you can see how he puts it.

Thanks for asking!

---
Charlie Williams