RE: RARA-AVIS: Plug, sort of

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 14 Apr 2003

That's great news, Charlie. Congratulations! What's it about?

miker

-----Original Message----- From: Charlie Williams [mailto: cs_will@hotmail.com] Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 9:52 AM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Plug, sort of

Rara-people,

It's been pointed out to me that, unless I mention it soon, people on the list are going to find out this bit of news via my bio at Noir Originals.

So alright then: the great Serpent's Tail are due to publish my first novel
- DEAD FOLK - next year. More details closer to publication!

---
Charlie Williams

-- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ . -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .