Re: RARA-AVIS: Cell phones in crime novels

From: CC Publishing/Journeybook Press ( ccpub@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11 Apr 2003

For me, the most important change is that it makes it too easy for someone in danger to call for help. How many times can writers use the ploy of the cell phone running out of juice?

All in all, I find myself preferring stories that take place before the personal computer/cell phone age.

--John Celestri the male half of Cathie John ccpub@worldnet.att.net http://www.cathiejohn.com