Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Thirties article

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Apr 2003

--- Robison Michael R CNIN < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> wrote:
> Heck with that! I WROTE AN ARTICLE!!!
> YEAH!
> And Al Guthrie has accepted it for his new noir site. It's
> the
> fourth link down right here:
>
> http://www.allanguthrie.co.uk/noirzine.htm
>
> Go there right now and read it!

Miker,

Thanks for the heads up on your essay and for Al's wonderful web site. I liked the way you pulled together a lot of loose threads and created an interesting read. You even managed to rope in Harry Crews. Not easy to do. I've bookmarked this site, too. Lots of other good stuff to dive into real soon.

Ed Lynskey

=====