RE: RARA-AVIS: Windy City Pulp & Paberback Convention

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 07 Apr 2003

JIM DOHERTY wrote:

The 3rd Annual Windy City Pulp & Paperback Convention is being held this weekend. The guest of honor is Hugh B. Cave, one of the last of the original old-time pulpsters. Information about the convention can be found at:

http://members.aol.com/wcpps

I'll probably be going at least to the Saturday events. One of the films being shown that day is MR. DYNAMITE, one of the few Hammett-based films I've never seen.

**************** So did you go, Jim? If yes, tell us about it. Did you get to meet Hugh Cave? Did you buy anything? Did you get to see the MR. DYNAMITE movie?

Thanks, miker