RARA-AVIS: The Famous Spurlock pulp site

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 03 Apr 2003

Duane Spurlock
> Thanks for the info on the mysterious B. Traven -- no
> two biographical essays I've read about him have ever
> agreed.

****************** I spent some decent time at your site, Duane. It's damn fine. I can't get over all that information you have on Whitfield! I didn't think anybody had that much information on him. I read the Burke article and several other things. Are all those old pulp cover scans from your magazines? If they are, pardon me while I drool a little with envy.

miker