Re: RARA-AVIS: TEXAS WIND, James Reasoner 1980

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 03 Apr 2003

Thanks for the kind words, miker. I've spent quite a bit of time in the Amon Carter Museum in Fort Worth where those Remington paintings are, as well as some of his bronzes. I'm particularly fond of the painting "A Dash for the Timber". For Western art from that era, I've come to prefer the work of Charlie Russell, though I still like Remington a lot.

Best, James