Re: RARA-AVIS: THE BIG HEAT

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Mar 2003

Miker,

Re your message below:

> I'm going to
> surf over to Netflix and
> see if I can get it [THE BIG HEAT]in DVD. . .
>
> I might have to make a trip to Blockbusters to get
> the movie. I didn't have
> any luck finding Point Blank at Netflix.

I don't know whether it's avaialble on Netflix, but it is available in DVD. You can check it out at Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0005RDRL/qid=1049080597/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-4347442-8341402?v=glance&s=dvd

at least I hope your can; those extra-long URLs throw me sometimes. If it doesn't work just go to Amazon and fill in the title in the DVD category.

You can probaly find it cheaper, but this is a way to get a look at it and see if it's something you're interested in owning.

JIM DOHERTY