Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: John Williams review

From: JT Lindroos ( juha@oivas.com)
Date: 22 Mar 2003

> JT Lindroos responded to my COUNT TO CADENCE question:
> > Nope. That's the "literary" Vietnam War novel, his first. It's very
much
> > worth a read as well.
>
> *************
> Thanks JT. The word "literary" as a descriptive term for a novel always
> scares me. I figure it'll be to artsy for me to understand.
Nevertheless,
> I still plan on getting around to it.
>
> I notice from your web site (great stuff) that you are from Louisville.
I'm
> about 60 miles north of you in Bloomington. I'll be cruising down through
> Louisville here soon on the way to climb in the gorge.

Hey Miker, if I could follow it, anybody can. It's a very good read. I've been to Bloomington. Once. Had such a lousy experience at the local Holiday Inn that we've never been back. But woudn't recommend Louisville either. ;) You ever in the neighborhood, drop me an email.

--JT.

JT Lindroos / graphic artist / oiva design group / oivas.com