Re: RARA-AVIS: Australian hardboiled ?

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 19 Mar 2003

Garry Disher (somehow gone unmentioned so far) writes a series featuring an Australian Parker called Wyatt. Disher has also written a stack of kids books and at least one police procedural, which I enjoyed. I've read a couple of the Wyatts and (sorry, Rene) I liked them, too.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robison Michael R CNIN" < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:35 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Australian hardboiled ?