Re: RARA-AVIS: Australian hardboiled ?

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Mar 2003

--- Robison Michael R CNIN < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> wrote:
> I'm looking for some information on Australian hardboiled,
> authors both contemporary and vintage. I searched the
> archives back a few years and came up with these names:

Miker,

There's a fine ezine called Crime Factory from Australia (google can fetch the url). You may've well already consulted it. I was looking at it not long ago and there are some good interviews with authors. There's some fiction, too, but they've stopped publishing that part. The ezine might help in your research.

BTW, I saw your posting (on DorothyL?) for a Southern Gothic+HB article (in progress?). Sounds like an interesting topic.

Ed

=====