Re: RARA-AVIS: No Good from a Corpse

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 18 Mar 2003

Rene wrote:
> miker, if you're still looking for it, No Good from a Corpse was also
> published as a trade paperback in the Simon & Schuster / Blue Murder
> series and should be pretty easily, and cheaply, available through
> someone like ABE or Amazon's Z shops.

********* Thanks, Rene. The last time I searched Abebooks for it I only got a couple listings and they were all too expensive. I just tried it again and got 36 hits. I found the Dennis McMillan edition for fairly cheap. I kinda wanted it because I believe it's got some short stories also, and a foreword or afterword or whatever by Connelly.

Thanks again, miker