Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 18 Mar 2003

In a message dated 3/18/03 11:20:58 AM, buff@pobox.com writes:

<< What's the word on him? How come he hasn't written more books? What's he like? >>

met him once. nice guy. seemed completely unpretentious, no mean feat in light of the fact that he considers himself a "serious" novelist. I've read a few of his books, or tried to. most were tough to get through. THE LAST GOOD KISS however, is one of the best P.I. stories ever written.

weird.

John Lau