Re: RARA-AVIS: New Crider book & Norbert Davis back in print

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 13 Mar 2003

Rene, I've worried a lot about that cover. My theory is that mystery readers won't touch that book, and I've actually read a review in which the reviewer said she'd never let anyone see her with a copy of it. I'm just hoping that all the romance readers will buy it. That would boost my sales a ton. (The book is about a murder at at romance writers' workshop, so don't worry. It may not be hardboiled, but it's not a cozy, either.)

Bill Crider