Re: RARA-AVIS: WISE BLOOD, Flannery O'Connor 1952

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 13 Mar 2003

miker's post reminded me that I've been meaning to mention that the Song Inspired by Literature Project (www.siblproject.org) has put out two CDs. Some of the songs are from well known artists (Tom Waits, Springsteen, etc), many by unknowns who submitted songs. Several of the songs are inspired by lit we talk about: Luc Sante's Low Life, Jonathan Lethem's Motherless Brooklyn, Robert Clark's Mr. White's Confession and Flannery O'Connor's A Good Man is Hard to Find. I haven't heard the CDs yet, but will be ordering them soon.

Mark