RARA-AVIS: Measurement misunderstanding

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 10 Mar 2003

In a message dated 3/10/03 4:05:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca writes:

<<
 (Note to Richard Moore: the title [.44] refers to the
 caliber of the main character's pistol, not to measurements
 of any other kind.)

 Bill Crider >>

For some reason, I think my message was launched before being writter or even given a real subject line.

Truly Bill I am sorry to have misread your post. Gee, it was a case of subliminal bombardment.....multiple mentions of SEX and SEX SCENES by a guy named HARRY and then a measurement to SIX....er, uh....lines. Okay, okay, I guess I need to maintain my focus a little better.

Richard Moore