Re: RARA-AVIS: THE GETAWAY (spoiler)

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 03 Mar 2003

Dave wrote:
> I highly recommend you try Savage Night, Hell of a Woman, and A
> Swell-Looking Babe.

********** Thanks for the recommendations, Dave. I found them on Amazon in print. I'm in heaven. I'm fairly certain I don't want to read everything he wrote. The essay on him in MURDER OFF THE RACK said that, just like a thousand other authors, he wrote both good and bad. I want to read the good, and I figure your recommendations fit that category.

Thanks again, miker