Re: RARA-AVIS: Memories of S.A. Lombino

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 01 Mar 2003

1Now that's what I call a great story, Richard. Not that I expected anything less. As I recall, Hunter was signing a max of three items at the Omaha Bouchercon, and because I had only a couple of books with me, I held one of yours. Or maybe it was Art Scott's. If I'd been holding that copy of THE EVIL SLEEP, you'd never have seen it again. Have you ever read it, by the way? I'd like to know if it's any good. Or do you just keep it in a lock box and gloat over it now and then?

Bill Crider