RARA-AVIS: Welcome Con Lahane

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Feb 2003

I see Tom Lahane popping on the list every now and then.

Talk about hardboiled and noir. Has anybody read his *Beware the Solitary Drinker?*

Good read. Ah, the life of a bartender. Been there, done that, and Con lets us know how it feels.

Interesting note. BTSD was published first in France, then back here.

I can't find my copy, but I think it's *Poisoned Pen Press.* Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jack Bludis