Re: RARA-AVIS: Mark Sullivan on Russell James

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 16 Feb 2003

Thanks for your answer about Vinnie Durkin. I did enjoy him in Slaughter Music (he gets beat up more often than Jim Rockford), one of my favorites of yours (of course, I'm a sucker for hit man books). I'll have to look for the Crime Time story.

Mark

ps -- Never having been a boxing fan, I'm not sure if Floyd Patterson was before my time or not. It probably would have taken calling him Cassius or Ali Carter for me to have gotten the allusion.