Re: RARA-AVIS: Middleton noir

From: Mark Sullivan (
Date: 12 Feb 2003

Hi Russell James,

I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed the novels of yours I have read. In addition, I have a questions I was hoping you could answer. You mentioned that The Annex was based on The Changeling. I heard that Oh No Not My Baby was based on a movie. Is that right? What movie? Do any of your other books draw from other sources?