RARA-AVIS: List web site cleaned up

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 01 Feb 2003

I spent some time today and cleaned up the list's web site (see link below). The bibliographies and everything else, except for the archives, should now look better in your browser (things are now XHTML 1.0 compliant and I used a style sheet). The archives do mostly validate as proper HTML, so they shouldn't cause you any problems, but they are so large I can't do anything major on them right now.

I noticed I never did put up the lists of Top 100 Characters and other things that we voted on, and I'll get them in soon.

Bill