RARA-AVIS: Ralph Dennis

From: Larson, Craig ( Craig.Larson@trinidadstate.edu)
Date: 22 Jan 2003

During one of the earlier discussions of Dennis' work, I went online and tracked down the entire Hardman series, and also wound up with another non-Hardman book,
_Deadman's Game_, which appears to be some sort of spy novel? Haven't read it yet, but I wondered what others' thoughts were about this particular title, after the discussion of _McTaggart's War_ (several paperback copies of which are currently for sale on ABE).

Craig Larson Trinidad, CO