Re: RARA-AVIS: The limits of experience

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 21 Jan 2003

Richard wrote:

"While we are at it, Ralph Dennis did not to me display great knowledge of "the gutter." What I recognize are ordinary places and settings that anyone moving around Atlanta in the 1970s would recognize...restaurants, hotels, neighborhoods and so forth. Not really the gutter."

Richard, are you saying you weren't familiar with Atlanta's gutter at that time, either?

Speaking of Atlanta, is Fred Willard working on a new book? His other two were great.

Mark