RARA-AVIS: A TICKET TO HELL

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 17 Jan 2003

I just finished my first book by Whittington. Now I can read the essay about him in MURDER OFF THE RACK, written by some fellow named Bill Crider.
;-)

I can't really think of much to say about A TICKET TO HELL except I thought it was a damn good book. It kicked butt, took names. Good characters, a plot that wraps around you like a python on steroids (thank God I'm not trying to make a living writing, eh?), and just plain old-fashioned good writing.

By the way, I'll be up in Chicago visiting Northrop Grumman at Rolling Meadow the last week of January. If there are any active (posters, not lurkers) rare birds that want to drink a beer or two some evening, write me off-list.

miker