RE: RARA-AVIS: Happy New Year . . .

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 03 Jan 2003

Colin's new year greeting: 2003 slithered into my office like a drunken hedgehog tangoing with a puff adder and sat heavily on the small Turkish stool I keep for visitors; well there was one in 1973 and lightning can strike twice.
"What's the story new guy?" I asked.
"Things are gonna change around here," he spat back. His voice rasped with 10,000 Player's Navy Cut, each one washed down with something the doctor didn't order. And,,,,,, Happy New Year to you all. I hope it brings you all you desire (should that be moral, legal and decent). God bless the fucking lot of us.

*********** I don't think anybody commented on the finest hardboiled New Year's greeting that I've ever read. Loved it, Colin.

miker