Re: RARA-AVIS: Night of the Juggler flick?

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Jan 2003

Jim,

Thanks for your observations on the movie. It sounds like the picture took liberties with the book. I thought McGivern's
"Juggler" character was an interesting study in evil. Who can forget the "mud colored" eyes?

I will check out his titles you mention for the 1950s month.

BTW, also thanks for your Top Ten 1940s List. Got serveral of those on my TBR list.

Ed Lynskey

=====