Re: RARA-AVIS: More ejected casings

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 31 Dec 2002

Mark said:
> "For the record, I am more likely to reach for a revolver."

************* Trevanian's Hemlock (Eiger Sanction, etc.) preferred a revolver, too. Hit a dud and just pull the trigger again. Automatic and you gotta jack it. That's an uncomfortable pause, to say the least. Automatics will jam even on one that fires.

This is probably my last post of the year. I'd like to wish everybody a Happy New Year.

Miker