RE: RARA-AVIS: The Drowning Pool

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 30 Dec 2002

Ed Lynskey wrote:

Like miker, I may be jumping the gun for the 1950s theme next month. I finished Ross Macdonald's THE DROWNING POOL (1950).

*********** I read THE DARK TUNNEL and I'm ready to try something else by him. I've got (from memory) THE WYCHERLY WOMAN, BLACK MONEY, THE NAME IS ARCHER, UNDERGROUND MAN, and THE ZEBRA-STRIPED HEARSE. Any comments on these books? I think I've seen the ZEBRA one highly recommended, and mixed reviews of UNDERGROUND MAN.

Thanks, miker