RARA-AVIS: additional comment on "autograph hound"

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 16 Dec 2002

Nathaniel, you should know that obtaining a copy of the March 1933 issue of Black Mask would be costly if you could find a copy. I would suggest picking up a copy of Ruhm's anthology which has the story. I bet you can find a copy on abebooks.com for under ten dollars. If you need the original citation, the story "Kansas City Flash" by Norbert Davis appeared on pages 77-87 of that issue of Black Mask.

Richard Moore