RARA-AVIS: Re: Mysterious citation

From: Karen Anderson ( karenand@mac.com)
Date: 16 Dec 2002

Nathaniel, A superb source for for rare and used books is www.abebooks.com. It provides a large selection plus a range of prices and conditions for a particular volume. You have the option of dealing directly with any of the thousands of bookstores whose merchandise is listed (usually in great detail) on the site. You can also run any transactions through the abebooks site itself (rather than a particular book store) to ensure credit card security. Cheers, Karen
********************* Karen G. Anderson Contributing Editor January Magazine www.januarymagazine.com karenand@mac.com