Re: RARA-AVIS: French stuff- Navarro (was RE: John Le Carre TTSSS - DVD's in NTSC...finally...)

From: Nicole Leclerc ( lectrice@videotron.ca)
Date: 13 Dec 2002

I don't have any idea how TV5 works but here in Montr顬 we have had Navarro for several years on it. There's always talk that it will stop, some debate in the newspapers and then a settlement is reached and it comes back. The show has a faithful following here even though its showing is very irregular. It is indeed a very good police procedural with very good characterisations and stories. So Steve there may be hope for you yet!

Nicole

> > On the other hand I doubt you ever will have it on TV5-satellite as
Navarro