Re: RARA-AVIS: JDMcD's ONE MONDAY WE KILLED THEM ALL

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 10 Dec 2002

On 10 December 2002, JIM DOHERTY wrote:

: Has anyone read this one recently or have ready access
: to a copy? If so, can you tell me if the state in
: which it is set is ever specified or is it just a
: nondescript, but clearly Southern, state?

I haven't read my copy yet, but I skimmed through the first 50 pages or so and didn't see any state mentioned (except for Lousiana, when one person went to New Orleans). You get to Brook City by taking the U.S. 60, if that helps.

Bill