RE: RARA-AVIS: I MARRIED A DEAD MAN, by Woolrich 1948

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 10 Dec 2002

Bill Crider wrote: I'm not a particular fan of Woolrich, but I thought that I MARRIED A DEAD MAN was the weakest of the books of his that I've read.

*********************** As you could probably tell from what I wrote, I didn't much care for him either, but I've got a copy of RENDEVOUS IN BLACK, and I've read where somebody recommended it here on rara-avis, so I might give it a try some time in the future.

miker