RE: RARA-AVIS: The Marlowe Paradigm

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 07 Dec 2002

No, so when does your book written in the same poor manner get published?

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Don't let the skirts fool you these aren't ladies, they're femme fatales ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
-----Original Message----- From: Al Guthrie Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 5:30 PM

Not true. I was completely unaffected by a very poorly written book I read aloud to my four year old niece. You may find that hard to believe, but I'm not lying. Honestly. Many other books I've read recently have been just as unmemorable. Seriously, I suspect that very few writers are influential, in any measurable sense, on authors who have confidence in their own voice.