RARA-AVIS: First Try: The Maltese Falcon

From: Bill Bowers ( BBowers@one.net)
Date: 06 Dec 2002

Those of you with cable access to Turner Classic Movies might be interested in the following:

TCM 12/11 Midnight Dangerous Female [1931] [1:19]
         In the first screen version of The Maltese Falcon, detective Sam Spade investigates the theft of a priceless statue. Bebe Daniels, Ricardo Cortez, Dudley Digges. D: Roy Del Ruth. BW

I don't have cable, but I'm having a friend time-shift it for me, since this is yet another (of many) 30s/40s movies I've never seen.....

--
Bill Bowers