RARA-AVIS: PRELUDE TO A CERTAIN MIDNIGHT (spoiler)

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 03 Dec 2002

Has anybody read this book? I want to know what was Catchy's involvement in the murder. It appears to be more than just fueling Osbert's confidence with her submissive attitude. Near as I can tell, she knows the truth about the murder, but what exactly is it? Did Osbert tell her he did it? Did she guess?

Or did she herself lure the Sabbatini girl to the coal room?

miker