RARA-AVIS: Three authors from Australia

From: Naomi Hoida ( hoida@tokyo.ssg.fujitsu.com)
Date: 02 Dec 2002

Three crime fiction authors will visit Japan from Australia and a reception will be held at the Australian embassy in Tokyo. I will attend at the reception on December 5. I don't know much about it because I got the news last week. Three authors are Marele Day, Peter Doyle and Shane Maloney. Their novel, The Last Tango of Dolores Delgado, Get Rich Quick, and Brush-off respectively, will be publish soon from a Japanese publisher, Bungei-Shunjyuu.

I am looking forward to meet them and to read their novels. I will post about it soon.

Naomi

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Naomi Hoida e-mail SDI00498@nifty.ne.jp hoida@tokyo.ssg.fujitsu.com

CCR WEB PAGE http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~fwgi9735/index.htm