RARA-AVIS: Re: JEAN-PATRICK MANCHETTE

From: Nicole Leclerc ( lectrice@videotron.ca)
Date: 25 Nov 2002

I just got back from the library with the two Manchette books they had. They were indeed in error on their website but it is not entirely their fault. The books are from the Gallimard S鲩e Noire imprint and the author is only mentioned as J.-P. Manchette. Nowhere is his full surname mentioned. They could have checked further but still. At least I got them to correct the entries at their website.

Now to get on to the reading part.

Nicole