RARA-AVIS: Re: Nebel + ad

From: Douglas Greene ( dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 24 Nov 2002

Don Donahue stories appear in Six Deadly Dames (New York: Avon 264, 1950), and Cardigan is in the aptly titled The Adventures of Cardigan (New York: Mysterious Press, 1988). Neither should be very difficult to find through ABE or similar.

Crippen & Landru has a Nebel Black Mask collection on its vaguely formulated schedule--no date yet.

Our Jo Gar collection (by Raoul Whitfield) will be shipped to us Monday, but we haven't put it on the web yet. Nonetheless, you can order a copy simply by contacting CrippenL@Infi.Net ($20 softcover; $45 cloth signed by the designer and editor, with an additional Whitfield story ("Scotty") in a separate pamphlet). Just sent to press is Hugh Cave's Come Into My Parlor: Tales from Detective Fiction Weekly, with a new intro by Hugh (who will be signing the limited edition). The William Campbell Gault collection, Marksman and Other Stories, ed. by Bill Pronzini, is waiting for the cover painting, then it too will be sent to the printer.

Doug Greene Crippen & Landru Publishers www.crippenlandru.com