Re: RARA-AVIS: manchette and cook

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 23 Nov 2002

Nicole wrote:
> I'm confused - but then what's new. I went to my library site and they
list
> two Manchettes: Jean-Patrick and Jean-Pierre. The have Three to Kill in
> French but it is listed under Jean-Pierre along with another titled Nada.
> The one attributed to Jean-Patrick is "Melanie White", also in French. Are
> there two Manchettes who write mysteries or did they slip while
transcribing
> the names?

************** I don't know about Jean-Pierre. But Jean-Patrick has got two out in English now, THREE TO KILL, and THE PRONE GUNMAN, and three still in the original French, including the MELANIE WHITE one you mentioned. This from amazon.com, Nicole.

And hey! Don't I know you from somewhere? ;-)

miker