Re: RARA-AVIS: Perry on RAYMOND CHANDLER: COLLECTED STORIES

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2002

On 19 November 2002, SRHarbin@aol.com wrote:

: So apparenlty the volume does contain the cannabalized stories. I'm
: planning on getting it for "The Bronze Door" which I've been searching
: for for a long time. Just to see what kind of story RC got published in
: UNKNOWN.

I think I'll do the same thing. There's no mention of "The Simple Art of Murder," so I wonder if it's left out. It's in the Library of America books. I'll post a contents listing when I get the book, if no-one else does or finds one. I'm annoyed someone hasn't collected everything all in one book, but at least there's uncollected stuff getting into print.

Bill