RARA-AVIS: Sayers, Blake, and Cameron

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 19 Nov 2002

Article in Crime Time about Dorothy Sayers as a reviewer:

http://www.crimetime.co.uk/features/dorothysayers.html
  I thought there were a few non sequiturs in it, but it was still interesting to read about her attitudes about crime fiction. Quite the snob, wasn't she?

There were two books mentioned in the review that I'd like to get some feedback on: Nicholas Blake's THE BEAST MUST DIE (1938) and Cameron's VINNIE GOT BLOWN AWAY (1995).

Thanks, miker