RARA-AVIS: Re: Femme Noir comic

From: Christopher Mills ( christopher_mills@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2002

>miker wrote: Damn, Christopher! Great work. I loved "Cold Dead Fingers."
>So Hotel Leonard in on the corner of Rabe and Cain, eh? ;-)

Thanks, miker. Joe and I have been doing Femme Noir more-or-less regularly since May 2001. There was some interest last year from John Wells Productions at Warners (The West Wing) in regards to doing a Femme Noir feature film, but that has since cooled. I hope to get back to weekly updates after Thanksgiving.

Chris Mills

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail