RARA-AVIS: HOW TO MAKE YOUR FRIEND AND MURDER YOUR ENEMIES

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2002

Al--

This is the one Jack Woodford book not worth having. It's a diatribe against the world, written when he was getting very old and over-the-top flakey. "Flakey" may be putting it kindly.

As soon as I get moved and begin to unpack, I will give an address where his books *may* be available as well as a recommendation as to which is the best of the bunch.

Jack

===== Now available by Jack Bludis:
"The Big Switch" http://designimagegroup.com/bigswitch.html
"The Deal Killer" http://designimagegroup.com/dealkiller.html Also available at BN.com and Amazon.com