RARA-AVIS: Cain and Nebel from Crippen and Landru

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 08 Nov 2002

Douglas Greene wrote: Crippen & Landru (in Association with Black Mask Press) is indeed publishing Raoul Whitfield's JO GAR'S CASEBOOK this month, but Paul Cain's FOURTEEN SLAYERS hasn't yet been scheduled. We don't have all the material yet.

********** Sorry about my misleading post about you releasing FOURTEEN SLAYERS this month.

I am also pleased to see you coming out with something called "Tough as Nails" by Nebel. Abebooks was strictly slim pickings for him. Several very expensive copies of FIFTY ROADS TO TOWN and some more pricey copies of SIX DEADLY DAMES.

miker