RE: RARA-AVIS: Red Harvest

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 Nov 2002

On 5 November 2002, Robison Michael R CNIN wrote:

: I know that Hemingway's "Killers" came out in 1927, and I think RED
: HARVEST came out in 1929, but when was RED HARVEST serialized in Black
: Mask?

The Hammett bibliography on the list's web site covers this:

         http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/biblio/hammett.html

# "The Cleansing of Poisonville" (Black Mask, November 1927) (Part one of
    what will be Red Harvest) (Op)
# "Crime Wanted - Male or Female" (Black Mask, December 1927) (Part two of
    what will be Red Harvest) (Op)
# "Dynamite" (Black Mask, January 1928) (Part three of what will be Red
    Harvest) (Op)
# "The 19th Murder" (Black Mask, February 1928) (Part four of what will be
    Red Harvest) (Op)