RARA-AVIS: re: Sallis' Column

From: Bill Bowers ( BBowers@one.net)
Date: 29 Oct 2002

<-----------Original Message----------->
>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:05:17 GMT
>From: abc@wt.net
>Subject: RARA-AVIS: Sallis' Column
>
>For those of you who may have missed it (I had, but someone
>sent it to me), here's Jim Sallis' latest. It's going to
>make you want to read Loren Estleman, if you haven't
>already. (Don't let the fact that my name is mentioned along
>the way bother you.)
>
>Bill Crider

Bill -

As I'm sure others will point out, those of us who receive Rara-Avis via the 'digest' option don't receive attachments.

I do have the newspaper site bookmarked, but haven't figured out a schedule on which to check it.

In any event, if you still have it available, I'd appreciate a copy to:

Bill Bowers < BBowers@one.net>

Thanks!

--
Bill B