RE: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon? for the absent...

From: Todd Mason (
Date: 22 Oct 2002

Be aware, folks, that most or all of the formal presentations were audiotaped by an organization which can be contacted through the BoucherCon site:

TM (who still listens to his 2001 tapes from time to time)

-----Original Message----- From: [mailto:]

As I had to cancel my trip to the Bouchercon at the last moment, I have been looking forward to news and comments out of Austin. So far I haven't seen anything from attendees. I know the Criders won an Anthony for best short story. Any other highlights?